Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Remember BE 05-01


Remember BE 05-01

He's doing just fine, even though I ruffeled his feathers when I took his picture. He has developed a little bit of asper for which he's being treated for. All signs of the toxic poisoning is gone. He eats well, caws at anyone who goes near his mew and is a fine looking eagle. Hopefully he'll be released this summer.

Sorry I've not posted in a few weeks. Work got in the way and I was sick for a few weeks.

Comments: To post a comment now you have to be a team member of the blog. This is being done as a precaution because of our non-profit status. If you would like to be a team member and able to post comments, e-mail me @ webmaster@birdtlc.net . After approval, you'll be able to post to your hearts content.

No comments: