Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I and the Bird #6

The 6th edition of I and the Bird is out and can be found at Birdchick. Sharon's goal is to show that a person can enjoy birds without being a total geek and she does an awesome job of it. A birding enthusiast, she manages the Wayzata shop for All Seasons Wild Bird stores in the Twin Cities in Minnesota. If your in her area you may also find her on local TV or radio. Check out all of the stories submitted to her from all around the world.

Are you uncommonly interesting in birds? You have a place with the writers of the birding blogosphere in the next I and the Bird. Send in a link of your favorite blog post regarding an interaction with one or more wild birds, along with a brief summary to me, the next host, Dave of Bird TLC or Mike of 10000 Birds. Be sure to put "I and the Bird 7" in the subject line. The next I and the Bird will be presented on Thursday, September 29, so the deadline for submissions is Tuesday, September 27.

No comments: