Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's not me

If you receive an email soliciting donations, advertisement or just about anything for Bird TLC, it's not us. I'm the only one from Bird TLC who would do this if we decided to. We have never decided to attempt to raise finances via the internet, except for a post or two by me requesting donations.

Take notice that there are no commercial ads on the Bird TLC web site or the blog. Even though I've requested to raise funds through advertising, pay per click or something on that line, I've never received approval through our board of directors to do so. At this time we don't even take online donations.

However, if you fell you must donate, send a check to:

Bird Treatment and Learning Center
P.O. Box 230496
Anchorage, Alaska 99523

1 comment:

John Soulier said...

Alaska is an unreal place for birding.
I've been guiding all over Alaska and have seen some incredible birds. Just stumbled onto this blog and thought I'd drop a post, it's the off season for me, so I have to find things of interest.


Please visit my web sites or blog if you have the time.


Nushagak King Salmon Fishing
Alaska Hunting & Fishing