Friday, December 19, 2008

Goodbye Barbara Doak

I received sad news this morning. Barbara passed away last night. We will all miss this wonderful lady who did so much for Bird TLC and each of us individually. I know she was a very special part of my life.

The family has not made any plans for a memorial at this time, but I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Thanks to everyone for the support and kindness we have seen as we’ve all worked through this difficult time.

Cindy

Cindy Palmatier
Director
Bird Treatment & Learning Center
(907) 562-4852

That was the official notice. Below is mine.

Barbara (in blue vest) with long time friend Glenda at this past years Bye-Bye Birdie. She was a great volunteer with Bird TLC, a great friend and a heck of a gal! She'll be dearly missed by all who had the privilege to meet her.

Dave

No comments: