Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Out at the Bird TLC Flight Center video

If you haven't noticed, I post a lot about the flight center now. That's probably because I've been volunteering out there regularly now for over a year. I enjoy it out there and I love the job our volunteers do. Some of the birds process through there quickly and some take a while.

Every now and again we got some special visitors. Right now we have a Great Gray Owl and an immature Northern Goshawk. Britt asked if she could take John Gomes out to do some video this past Friday. I said, well he is a volunteer photographer for TLC. John has been getting into doing video and has posted several on You Tube for the Alaska Zoo. Well, he did a fine job on this one and here it is.



Thanks to John Gomes for taking and sharing this.

No comments: