Monday, February 11, 2013

Ladies Night at Sportsman Warehouse 2013

Obviously, one of my favorite things to do, is to present a Bird TLC Education Bird. But if it's not my turn, my next favorite thing to do, is to watch other presenters in action. We have some awesome presenters that present some really cool birds. Even though I've been volunteering for almost 10 years, I learn some thing new at every presentation.

It was ladies night, but there was a pretty mixed crowd. The tables were crowded the whole time I was there with people asking every question you can think of.

The nice thing about all the questions was, our ladies had all the answers.

Even our own Dr. Karen Higgs couldn't stump Sharon while she presented Toto, the saw-whet owl.

Thanks Sportsman Warehouse for a fun night. For more photos, click here.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: