Friday, November 28, 2008

Patient visitors hours

We have two ravens that are under rehab and are in the outside raven mew. They have been getting a lot of visitors lately of the raven kind. I don't know if it's because of the holiday season starting or what.

Everyday several different ravens spend some time with them. Sometimes they exchange things. The ones on the outside pass a lot of twigs and the ones on the inside pass out food.

We've been getting quite a show for over a week now. This picture was taken from inside Cindy's office while we watched the show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I saw a Raven once at Mt. Rainier, WA & its size really surprised me, it was huge! It was a Paradise Pt.

Susan Gets Native said...

Is it possible these ravens know each other?
Are the rehab ravens local?

Dave Dorsey said...

Thanks CTBF. They are pretty big birds for sure.

Susan - Anything is possible. I kind of doubt it though. They sure know each other now. One bird is local. Ravens are very social.

Britt said...

That's so cool! I forwarded this to my mom as I know she will love it.

Dave Dorsey said...

Thanks for the visit Britt and say Hi to your mom.