Sunday, November 30, 2008

What don't they do?

In case you don't recognize her, that's Cindy the Director of Avian Care at Bird TLC. She tried to hide behind the mop, but I was too fast for her. I don't think she ran out of avian care things to do, but she had time for a much needed clean up.

In case you don't recognize him, that's Dr. Todd Palmatier. Our lead DVM is painting. He never runs out of DVM stuff to do, but a fresh coat of paint sure looks nice.

All of TLC is looking real nice this year. We got new carpeting (after a flood) fresh paint in the offices and now the rest rooms also and new furniture donated by I can't say who.


Erika properly identified this mixture of goo and goo and then did a thorough cleaning of the frig.
.
I tell you, we have a great staff and some great volunteers. I'm beginning to wonder if they know what I found out Friday night on my drive out to the Flight Center? I bet they did. The word gets around fast. Not that these folks don't work hard all year long.





Yup, you guessed it. Santa's Workshop is open!






No comments: